SamoraiKyodeepSamoraiKyodeep

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Can You Guess It? Can You Guess It?

nope not doing it for me.

sorry

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7

Cool game!

Sickgame man I love ur stuff.
Oh and to Magic-Fin Christmas is on the 25th.
Get ur holidays right before critisizing other people.

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

This game rocked!!!

Your games own man. Problem is it won't load for me anymore... I bet my computeris infected with some crap ass virus. But whatever friken sweet game!

Squared Squared

Good

good time waster. But add like weapons and shit.

terminated responds:

weapons? what the hell are you thinking? this is a skilled game, not a blast-them-up game

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

this game...

was fricken awesome. Kinda hard though make the first boss easier. most execellent dude.

culater

Pointe Blance BETA Pointe Blance BETA

Pas mal

but dude ur french needs a bit o work. Cool games though.

Salut!!

SomethingRandom responds:

Thanks and i used a free translator

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Great game!!

Only problem was themusic it got annoying after a while. And for those who can't get the booze, You need thebook of spells I suggest finishing the witch first cause it is the easiest. the Spider is in the castle. Then Go to the statue in the graveyard and examine it. It'll give you the book of spells. Go to the castle and talk to the vampire go into the small town and go into your invisible form. after you get into the bar go to the far right to talk with the Bar Keeper. Level Up !! You Got the Booze xD. Note: the leaves are below the graveyard in the far right bush. Happy hunting.

Kyo

The Boss The Boss

Nice job!

This freakin' hilarious!! The gerbil is so frickin funny i laughed my ass off when you get to throw the bowling ballat the guy's nads! Great work!!

Doomed Doomed

This is a sick game!!

This game is so cool! I'm a big fan of games like these. But you made some of the enemys look like the lady so it was kinda hard to tell where i was.